From February 25, 2013 Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT ON THE MANAGEMENT OF PLANT PROTECTION DRUGS is officially valid, accordingly, producers or importers want to market circulate their products, before the announcement of regulation of plant protection drugs, compulsory testing of plant protection drugs and registration for circulation in the list of plant protection drugs permitted to be kept. Otherwise, they will be punished according to regulations.
- Decree No. 01/2008 / ND-CP of January 3, 2008, of Government, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Decree No. 58/2002 / ND-CP of June 3, 2002, of Government, promulgating the Regulation on Plant Protection, the Regulation on Plant Quarantine and the Regulation on management of plant protection drugs;
- Ordinance on the Plant Protection and Quarantine of July 25, 2001
- Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT of 11 January 2013 on the management of plant protection drugs
- Circular No. 18/2011 / TT-BNNPTNT amending and supplementing a number of regulations on administrative procedures in the field of plant protection and quarantine according to Resolution No. 57 / NQ-CP of December 15, 2010.
- Decree No. 26/2003 / ND-CP of March 19, 2003 stipulating the sanctioning of administrative violations in the field of plant protection and quarantine.
- The Finance Ministry's Circular No. 110/2003 / TT-BTC of November 17, 2003 prescribing the charging, paying and managing the use of fees for plant protection and quarantine, and the management of plant protection drugs
Dossiers necessary for the registration of the list of plant protection drugs:
- An application for registration of plant protection drugs, made according to a form provided in Appendix II to this Circular (not printed herein), issued together with Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT
- License for plant protection drug testing granted by the Plant Protection Department (copy)
- The label of medicine labels is provided for in Chapter IX of Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT
- Results of bio-effect assay and test results determine the isolation time according to the forms prescribed in Appendices XVII and XVIII, issued together with Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT (original)
In case of extension of registration of plant protection drugs, the units provide the following dossiers:
- An application for extension of a certificate of registration of plant protection drugs, made according to the form provided in Appendix II to Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT
- Certificate of registration of plant protection drugs (original)
- Circulating drug labels or drug labeling forms if there are any changes in the contents prescribed in Chapter IX of Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT
Procedures for granting certificates of registration of plant protection drugs lists
- The unit prepares the dossier and submits it to the Plant Protection Department, 5 days after receiving the dossier, the Department will verify the dossier is valid or not. In cases where the dossiers are invalid and incomplete, the Department shall notify organizations and individuals of the contents which need to be supplemented and finalized according to regulations. For cases where the dossiers are valid and complete, the following steps shall apply:
- The Plant Protection Department shall organize a meeting of the plant protection drugs Advisory Council to evaluate and approve plant protection drugs for official registration and additional registration of 03 (three)
- Immediately after obtaining the results of meetings of the Advisory Council, within 10 working days, the Plant Protection Department shall notify organizations and individuals in writing of the consultancy council's conclusion on:
- Plant protection drugs applied for registration are accepted and granted certificates of registration of plant protection drugs, made according to the form set in Appendix XIV to Circular No. 03/2013 / TT-BNNPTNT and allowed circulate.
- Plant protection drugs applied for registration are accepted but need to implement and complete the dossier.
- Plant protection drugs applied for registration are not accepted and clearly state the reasons.
Values Ha Le provides
- Helping businesses register quick circulation of Plant protection drugs
- Assess the impacts and benefits of the product to consumers.
- Application for registration
- Business registration certificate
- Test results of ingredients and content of active ingredients
- Results of biological effect test
- Technical document
- Letter of Authorization from the manufacturer and Certificate of Free Sales (for imported products)
- Environmental permit (for domestic products)
Please contact us for advice and receive detailed quotation!